The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That...is...AWESOME!
The "Cultured Hill Folk" region is complete bs, of course, but the rest seems legit...

Cheers! (Gotta love "West Portugal" :D)

Man, what a bad week for this thread. First, I find out that the Boneyard has been nuked. Then we find out that PTN is not only still alive, but is now going to start talking, texting, and basically communicating again.

Bad things come in threes. What's next? I'm not even guessing on that...........

Man, what a bad week for this thread. First, I find out that the Boneyard has been nuked. Then we find out that PTN is not only still alive, but is now going to start talking, texting, and basically communicating again.

Bad things come in threes. What's next? I'm not even guessing on that...........

Why'd the Boneyard get nuked? I haven't been in there in ages, was hardly ever anything worth looking at.

I took some time off, but thinking ill be back for a bit

Anything that can bleed for a week and not die has made a pact with the devil. Trust me on this. I'm practically a doctor.

Bottom blackened. Breastworks shined up. Hull waxed. Motor revved up. She's ready for a summers worth of hard riding...

I meant LSU...

Dirty minded bastids.

Anything that can bleed for a week and not die has made a pact with the devil. Trust me on this. I'm practically a doctor.

Bottom blackened. Breastworks shined up. Hull waxed. Motor revved up. She's ready for a summers worth of hard riding...

I meant LSU...

Dirty minded bastids.

When we gettin' some bugs? I know a guy with a big fckuin' pot

I know why you taunt me. Much like Judas hated Jesus you are afraid of my awesomeness and seek to aggrandize yourself at my expense. And while I don't REALLY want you to go hang yourself, when the authorities finally catch on to you and they hang you I'll be there in the crowd. Buying postcards, eating Crackerjacks and clapping my hands in time as your body swings like a metronome beneath the gallows.

Latest posts

Back