• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Shiney Keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

originalben

Reaction score
I have finished polishing 3 more bling bling keggles that are for sale.
There is one AB, one Miller, and one Coors. All are 15.5 gallons, have the inner top removed and smoothed to allow for brewing , and the AB and Miller are fitted with 1/2” weldless brass ball valves. The Coors is not fitted with a valve.

The keggles have been hand polished to a very nice shine.:mug:

The AB and Miller keggles are $150 each. The Coors is $135
Subtract $10 without the valves.
*The kettle that's sitting at far left is already sold*

I would certainly prefer local pickup, but would consider trying to find out how much shipping would be next week-looking at the ones on eBay, it seems it would be at least $50- this weekend I'll be out of town for the VT Spring FB game in Blacksburg.

Go Hokies!:ban:

If you are interested in the whole lot, I will consider a package price, but other than that the price is firm.

no1.jpg

no2.jpg

no3.jpg

Ben, is there any possibility of me getting the Miller one without the ball valve (I'm assuming that a 7/8" inch drilled hole??) and having you drill another hole for me to put a thermometer and site gauge later?? Can this be done for the $150 asking price and you just bring it with you for spring game? Let me know ASAP since that's so soon, I may be interested.

I won't be able to get another hole in it before Saturday early when I drive up, unfortunately.
I'll knock the price down to $135 so you can buy a step bit and modify away, if that's satisfactory.
Just out of curiosity, why did you choose the Miller of the 3?

Go Hokies

Alright deal. You convinced me. 135 for the miller one. PM me and I'll give you contact info so we can meet up this weekend. Why did I choose the Miller one? Are you ready for a ridiculous answer? My dad works for Miller...has for 30 years and if I bought an AB one I think he'd disown me. It's that simple haha.

Wait sorry haha. So is this with or without the ball valve at 135? Just wanna make sure I understand it correctly.

You can have the valve if you think you'll use it- but honestly, with the aesthetic of the keggle, you'll wanna go with stainless.
I am reading 'Dethroning the King' right now- it's a pretty entertaining read and oddly enough, only solidifies my prior opinion of AB.
Arrogance before the fall..hell, arrogance all the way thru the fall and as they're dragged away from it. Highly recommended.
I will be getting into Blacksburg around 10-1015 and will be at the Gables shopping center- family business location- till we head to Lane.
I'll PM my cell #.
Game @2 so we'll be around Gables till 11-1130 before headin to Lot 5.

Go Hokies!

I would like to purchase one over Memorial Day weekend. Any chance you can save one until then? If possible, I would also like a sight glass, but if not, it looks great as is!

Are any of these still available? I'm a sucker for shiny, and my 30qt polar kettle just isn't cutting it anymore. Are we down to with, or without ball valve?

Back