I'm a Genius

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So, boy #1 is home for a couple of weeks and still rehabbing from knee surgery, and Mom is really looking forward to spending time with him. They both like to do art and crafts type projects, so for Christmas I got them . . . .

a box of plain beer chalices
etching compound
alphabet stencils
and blank stencils so they can make their own designs (with an extacto knife)

Personalized, handmade beer chalices for me - huzzah!

Did you at least brew him a recovery beer? Thinking of names here...

Knee-breaker Bock
Hobblin' Hefeweizen
Kickin' Kolsch
Painkiller Pils
Limpin' Lambic

Seriously though, I hope he has a good recovery and it sounds like you've got some cool glassware coming up. :mug:

He had surgery in September (ACL replacement) and he's doing well, can walk around, reasonably good flexibility, so its not like he's an invalid now. He isn't supposed to run yet or do any exercise beyond his physical therapy exercises and the exercise bike. Rehab is expected to take about 9 month, we're told, before he can play soccer again.

Healing vibes sent his way! I am a member of that club as well, blew up my MCL playing lacrosse. Cool idea though, puzzles are kinda fun to put together as well, me and my bro did a couple 1000 piece ones when he was down and out from getting his wisdom teeth pulled

That's pretty clever, but genius? I haven't seen you at any of the meetings, but I guess I'll take your word for it. Hope your Son heals up quickly.

Don't get ahead of yourself with those beer names. Exacto knife + smooth glass surface = plasma porter, hacked off Hefe

Back