• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANT TO BUY - 30 AMP Power Cord - Built-in GFI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a used one off of ebay about a year ago. I then discovered that I have 50 amp service readily available and decided I'd rather go with that. The things been sitting in my basement ever since. Think I paid something like $110 + S&H.

Lets say $100 shipped & it's yours.

2011-12-06_17-16-41_569.jpg

Shoot me a pm if interested.

-Theo

None of those are capable of carrying 30 amps. If you find a non-hardwired solution I would be surprised. I would be outright shocked if that solution were cheaper than the home depot spa panel at $50.

I found my paypal receipt for the cord. Turns out I only paid $77, so lets make it $75 shipped. I just want to get my money back, I'm not trying to make a buck off you.

And YES, it is rated for 30 Amps according to the original seller, friesen_auctions.

BigBobsBrews said:
I found my paypal receipt for the cord. Turns out I only paid $77, so lets make it $75 shipped. I just want to get my money back, I'm not trying to make a buck off you.

And YES, it is rated for 30 Amps according to the original seller, friesen_auctions.

Sorry, I was referring to the mcmaster carr cords and outlets. You snuck your post in there...

Damn am I glad I bought one from Friesen when I did. Hope you find one, or can pickup the one from this thread, that's the same one I use.

if for some reason anyone else has one of these laying around I'm sure there are other HBT'ers out there that could use one (like me :D )

Back