New to the board

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underwaterdan

Reaction score
Hi all I am new to the board, just wanted to say HI and introduce myself. I am in the process of getting all my ducks in a row to brew my first batch and keg it in my (also in progress) home made kegerator. I have been reading for a few days now, and figured it was about time to stop lurking and post.

underwaterdan - Welcome to the forum, this is a great group of people here. There is a thread for introductions, but I'm still trying to get mine together too.

This place inspired my keggerator, fermentation chamber, moving to all grain in the kitchen, etc. If not but for the stars, what else should a man reach for! ( Or something like that )

A side question, just how much diving can you do in freezing water with 5' visibility if its a clear day?

A side question, just how much diving can you do in freezing water with 5' visibility if its a clear day?
None - that is why I travel to do it! :) Diving in NY is well bad, who would have though an island with bad diving. Thanks for the hellos, hopefully we will be talking about my brews soon, and not my lame diving weather.

Back