Milwaukee CO2 Exchange Locations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnadamn

Reaction score
hey all, I just purchased a 20lb CO2 tank, regulator, faucet, and sankey coupler off of craigslist for $35. I asked the seller when the tank was last tested and stamped and he said 2 months ago but upon looking at the tank, it was last stamped in 87. As I am a broke college student I dont want to have to pay for testing and as the packer season starts monday, I dont really want to wait either lol. Does anyone know of any exchange locations in the area that will be able to solve this little dilema of mine? Thank you in advance

Try Gary's beer and liquor on Howell ave and Ryan road in Oak creek. What part of town are you in?

Forgot to mention, I don't know if he'll exchange it, but I just had my tank tested, re-stamped and filled for @$15. Took about a week.

hmmm im on the eastside (across the street from uwm) I might have to use that as a last resort. I kinda want my new keezer up and running by the packer viking game as our house is divided mostly minnesotans but lots of wisconsin friends...

Thanx for the reply!

Back