SEWAGE at MIller Park

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumbaa

I prefer 23383
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just a few photos from the SEWAGE outing to Miller Park. THe wife was in control of the camera and the batteries died otherwise I;d have more for ya . . . and it took me longer then I hoped to get them posted because I couldnt find the GD cable to load them onto my machine . . .

Pumbaa (left) and Sause (right) tailgating
baseball003.jpg

BTW . . . WTF has REAL beer glasses in thier trunk? (notice in Sause's hand

Is Bernie Brewer just a brewer in name only? (WTF is in his left hand?!?!?!)
baseball014.jpg

Left to Right Bernie's ass, Bernie Brewer's wife Ann and Bernies kids . . . and Pumbaa being fat
baseball002.jpg

Left to Right - Ann, Bernie Brewer, his 2 boys (cant remember their names ATM) and Pumbaa's son Patrick
baseball001.jpg

Crappy but only picture we got inside the park before the batteries died . . .
baseball017.jpg

Pumbaa said:
Is Bernie Brewer just a brewer in name only? (WTF is in his left hand?!?!?!)
baseball014.jpg

LOL I'm surprised the blackmail pic took so long! As you can see, I don't usually bother scrubbing old labels off bottles. It's what's inside that counts, and I think that one was a Fat Tire clone attempt. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!:mug:

Thanks for the pictures! I'm so sorry I missed it. The Prom basically took over the weekend for us. I'm sure you had more fun than I did watching the Prom Grand March, and spent a lot less money doing it!

You guys have nice looking families- I'm so glad you posted pictures. And you saw a terrific game.

I want to come to the next SEWAGE event!

Yooper Chick said:
Thanks for the pictures! I'm so sorry I missed it. The Prom basically took over the weekend for us. I'm sure you had more fun than I did watching the Prom Grand March, and spent a lot less money doing it!

You guys have nice looking families- I'm so glad you posted pictures. And you saw a terrific game.

I want to come to the next SEWAGE event!

We're going to be doing it something again, thinking like late June or early July and would definetly like to have a get toghter at Irishfest in August. . .

oh yeah BTW I'm a firefighter/paramedic (note the emblem on my jacket in picture 3). . . the stash is going to have handlebars aka Rollie Fingers eventually in honor of a now retired Chief. I can twist the ends right now but they dont stay twisted for long and I's gonna need at least 6 more months before I can put the curl into I think

Back