• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single tap tower with faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenbirds

Reaction score
This is a tap tower removed from an old Kenmore kegerator that I converted to a fermentation fridge. I believe it is chromed steel, both tower and faucet. To be honest it is not the sexiest specimen out there, but I have replaced all the faucet o-rings and the hose with 8 ft of 3/16" beerline. I have disassembled and cleaned everything with PBW. Also includes the old foam tower insulation and the rubber seal that mates the tower to your mounting surface. The tower cap was painted over in flat gray by the previous owner; I have no idea why. You could probably polish this unit up pretty nice if you have the means. $35 shipped within Cont. US.

taptower_sm.jpg

Back