Recipe check please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oakwood

Reaction score
Still working with what I have laying around and wanting to run this buy everyone. So far I have my American Wheat that I just had to buy yeast for and now the summer blonde again just needed yeast and 1/2 oz of hops. Now if this one will pass mustard i only need yeast and 1 oz of hops. So please review and let me know.

1 lb English Maris Otter
6 lbs Gold Malt Syrup
1 oz. Chinook (60mins)
1 oz. Cascade (30 mins)
1/5 oz cascade (1 min) (*edit 1/2)
British Ale Yeast

Not far off NB's IPA (yeast & grain change with .5 hops addition). Just let me know what you all think. I have pretty much all the hops and grains and malt here just need the Chinook and Yeast again.

looks good to me i love the "c" hops. the only change i would make (unless your trying for some character from that yeast) use a dry yeast.

didn't think about that, will have to check. So far they have not been out of anything that I have needed thus far. I know they have alot of pellet hops and even some full leaf stuff. I will look tomorrow when I get over there.

Latest posts

Back