Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulthenurse said:
Albert F'ing Hainsworth??????

Wtf?

Repeat after me.... In Bill we trust.

Hahaha as a Skins fan and a Pats hater my day has started out great. Enjoy him Pats fans. PS... He needs to work on his cardio and have some oxygen ready.

BB has turned around a bunch of a-hole players, and made them champions....Harrison and Dillon come to mind...Hainsworth will have a career year...and we will be superbowl champs.

BB has turned around a bunch of a-hole players, and made them champions....Harrison and Dillon come to mind...Hainsworth will have a career year...and we will be superbowl champs.

... and Moss. It's a chance to pick up a guy that's a Pro Bowl talent for virtually nothing. Pretty sure his base salary is very low as well, I know Washington already paid him a metric ****-ton of bonuses, but I'm pretty sure the amount that's left on his contract is pretty low.

It's just a matter of attitude, if Haynesworth WANTS to play or not. If he doesn't, he gets cut and no one thinks twice about this again. Haynesworth bitched and moaned about the defense that Washington was running, but BB will put him in a position to succeed. If we can get a little pressure up the gut, make them keep more guys on the interior to handle he and Wilfork, that may free up the edge for Cunningham.

Ron Brace should be nervous this morning; time for him to step up his game.

j1laskey said:

If it was just his attitude I might agree with you but I guarantee he won't play more than half the season due to being injured(out of shape).

Oh man... What a huge move by the Pats. Hayneworth has dobe everything he can possibly do to get out ofthat joke of an organization (the Skins) and now he's out. Oh and the Pats are going to pay him about twelve bucks this year. Oh and this is a contract year for Haynesworth, so, if he ever wants to make another dime in the NFL he better shoot the lights out this year.

Like was just mentioned.... Harrison.. Dillon... RANDY MOSS.. Everyone said the same thing about Moss and the guy broke the fkin single season td catch record.

PTN!?! You're honestly saying "WTF"???? Dude.... Stick to women's gymnastics. This is a really smart move by the Pats.

If it goes south... Mehh.. Pay him his twelve bucks and be done with it. If it works out, it has the potential to be an absolute monster move.

Go ahead Jets, sign Asumfjzbjvjosjwb... The pats will just play dink-and-dunk (the Pats have some experiece with that) with two stud tight-ends, Welker, Edleman, Green-Ellis, Woodhead and for the hell of it, Branch. The pats will be busy snapping that punkass Sanchez in two with the D-line.

...How could I have forgotten Moss in the a-hole list...he was by far the biggest of them all, and still is when playing for any team other than BB's ....he'll be back, at some point this season.

Reggie Bush isn't a difference-maker. He's a slightly better version of Kevin Faulk, or Danny Woodhead.

Haynesworth, best-case is an All-Pro. He and Wilfork on the field together... wow. Frees up the edge for the linebackers, collapses the pocket, and alleviates some of the pressure on the defensive backfield.

Most likely, he's a very good situational player. They rotate the DL quite a bit, so I could see him in there mostly on third down.

Worst case, he comes in fat and complaining, so he's cut. There's a reason BB keeps stockpiling these picks, if we have to cut Painsworth, BFD.

How often do you get a potential All Pro for a late, late draft pick? Never, unless you're New England.

you massophiles are frickin' sheep.

"if they keep him, it's the BEST MOVE OF ALL TIME!!"

"if they cut him, it's the BEST MOVE OF ALL TIME!!"

"mmmsweatshirtp*rnmmmmm"

Hey Moto,
did you hear?

His Brother-in-laws sisters housekeepers babysitter said that he MIGHT not be ready to retire.

If (curse the schweet baby Jeebus) that is the case, someone ought to talk to him and just give him the basic landscape vis a vis Rep Weiner. Just as a precautionary thing. Just in case. You know. If he changes his mind.

Once again.

PTN

you're talking about fava?

my sentiments to that particular matter were expressed 1-2 pages ago. as stated, I hope he does come back. "WHY DO YOU EVEN PONDER PASSING??" hilarious. stupid vikings

also, patriots related:

"expansion team, clown league, cheaters, bieber-wannabes"

just setting the stage for an awesome season

Haynes will play for 1 year, to get a deal. Don't be fools, he's a cancerous bog o' ******.

_

Haynes will play for 1 year, to get a deal. Don't be fools, he's a cancerous bog o' ******.

_

Probably, but it's such a low-risk move that it's almost irrelevant.

There's zero risk of his attitude having a negative impact on the team; he'd be gone before that ever happened. As soon as Moss started acting out, they shipped him out. That's the blueprint for dealing with *****bags, give them a clean slate, treat them like professionals but don't be afraid to cut your losses. Worst-case, you lose a fifth-round pick, that's not good but it's not that big a deal. If he's a ****** that doesn't want to play, the downside is capped at losing that pick.

Compare that to the downside of chasing someone like a Charles Johnson ($30M signing bonus) after one year of production.

If he wants to play for a contract, good! If that means he's getting in shape and doing what the coaches want, that's fine. He wants to get paid again (and he's young enough where he might get another good contract), he's got to be smart enough to know that New England is the spot to do that. If he can't play for Belichick after the disaster that was Washington, he'll be out of the league.

But when motivated, he's been one of the best players in the league.

the_bird said:
Reggie Bush isn't a difference-maker. He's a slightly better version of Kevin Faulk, or Danny Woodhead.

Haynesworth, best-case is an All-Pro. He and Wilfork on the field together... wow. Frees up the edge for the linebackers, collapses the pocket, and alleviates some of the pressure on the defensive backfield.

Most likely, he's a very good situational player. They rotate the DL quite a bit, so I could see him in there mostly on third down.

Worst case, he comes in fat and complaining, so he's cut. There's a reason BB keeps stockpiling these picks, if we have to cut Painsworth, BFD.

How often do you get a potential All Pro for a late, late draft pick? Never, unless you're New England.

Haynesworth is a has been. plane and simple. You'll see that fat phuck has nothing left to offer:). Perfect example he signed a huge deal with the skins, and instead of feeling obligated, he came in over weight and cried about the system.
Your a pro making millions, learn the phucking system and get in shape. :)

There's zero risk of his attitude having a negative impact on the team; he'd be gone before that ever happened.

if there is one, tiny little think that i approve of billy, it's this attitude. altho, he got that from the almighty Vince (in nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti), so, once again, it all circles back to packer glory

Ok. all-wise Moto... Explain to us how this is a bad move by the Pats. Enlighten us with your wisdom.

400lb of mediocrity? he had ONE decent season in 2008. now he's coming off a complete disaster of a season, with a "i'm too sexy for this system" mindset. and, with the off-season nonsense, you really think he's been keeping his head in the game? yeah i'm sure he's been in the weight room ALL offseason and not at KFC.

Haters gonna hate. I feel the power shifting in the east:)

Pats shtspanked the Phins 79-21 last year and seven of those 21 points was a garbage time mop-up td late in the 4th qtr of a 38-0 beat down.

Reggie Bush is adding THAT much to the Phins???

Who the hell us their QB now anyway?? Is it still Henne??? Jesus, please tell me it is Henne.

It's not even a 2012 pick, it's a 2013 5th-rounder.

And he wasn't a one-year wonder, he was twice a first-team All Pro selection. He had two unacceptable years in Washington, same as Moss in Oakland. We'll just have to see what kind of shape he's in.

He doesn't have to be all All Pro, though. He doesn't have to be a three-down player. They've got some depth on the D-line already, especially if Ty Warren can go. That alleviates some of the "KFC risk".

The only downside I can think of... it is a $5M commitment to this season. Does that lessen the chance of signing Logan Mankins to a long-term deal? Or, does it increase the chances, so they can reduce his $10M 2011 cap charge?

Touché , but that was last year. And your only as good as your next win.
And as far as a Qb that will be taking care of soon. ( I hope )

And what fking part of "they'll just cut him for short cash" are you missing??

lol, ah, so, in cape's world, "good trades" are ones where you give up 5th round picks, cash, and you end up cutting the guy anyway.

i should call up billy and have him sign me! i can do nothing for 5mil!

LOL.... Sooooo. Is you'r theory that they WON'T cut him??

Somebody hasn't been paying attention to BB over the years. He'll cut him in a cocaine heartbeat if he starts getting disruptive. Haynesworth has played for some good coached, but there's nobody that's more ruthless on personnel matters than BB.

You also aren't going to win a power struggle with BB. It's not like Washington, where Shannahan might be a great coach but that little midget in the owner's booth isn't always going to have his back. Power struggles with BB never end well for the player.

lol, ah, so, in cape's world, "good trades" are ones where you give up 5th round picks, cash, and you end up cutting the guy anyway.

i should call up billy and have him sign me! i can do nothing for 5mil!

You have a lot of difficulty with either reading or with comprehension. Or quite likely both.

Back