• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chrome Tower, SS Drip Tray, Hoff-Stevens Coupler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBroonery

Reaction score
I've got a Chrome tower (approx 1' tall and 3" diameter, 5' of beer line to the shank - no faucet), a Stainless Steel Drip tray with a plastic grid insert and a drain (8 1/4 x 5 3/8), and a Hoff-Steven's keg coupler. They have not really been used but they are not new. I got them in college when I was thinking I would build a bar but that never came to fruition. There are some small minor scratches from handling them if you look very closely, but other than that they are in very good condition. They've pretty much been sitting in a box for the last 5+ years. PM me for a picture. $60 for the tower, $30 for the Drip Tray, $30 for the Hoff-Stevens coupler (Plus shipping).

Back