Move Gluten Free Brewing!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dale1038

Reaction score
Can we move the Gluten free topic to the bottom of the page? Seriously, does this bug anyone else?

I always scan the new posts, and have to go over these unread posts for weeks on end. No one comments there. Please Mods. Move it down. :)

What are you talking about? When I click "new posts" gluten free brewing doesn't show at all. Maybe you need to clear your cookies or something.

I just look down the main page on the new posts for each category on the right. Maybe I can change the way I look at this site.

How about just moving it? It's so irrelevant it drives me crazy.

Go to User CP ----> Edit Options----> Very bottom is a way to exclude forums you would like to NOT get new post announcements from.

So close... I should be able to set something up that way though.

I scan Last Posts on the main page. Then also go into specific topics. I still wonder how Gluten Free gets higher billing than Kegging, or recipes, etc ....
I think this way will be good though. Thanks.

I scan Last Posts on the main page. Then also go into specific topics. I still wonder how Gluten Free gets higher billing than Kegging, or recipes, etc ....

Ah Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I took this part of your first statement:
I always scan the new posts,

Thinking you were hitting the New Posts link in the toolbar.

Sorry for the confusion :drunk:

How about just moving it? It's so irrelevant it drives me crazy.

I know this is a dead thread but- this kind of comment drives me nuts. I know Gluten Free brewing is a small specialized topic on a LARGE forum, but you don't see anyone who doesn't have a choice in this matter complaining about other threads, or am I wrong :confused:

Anyways, just had to get that off my chest.

You deserve to be gluten intolerant sir. :( Try not eating any gluten in a day, let alone abstaining from real beer. Shame on you for bastardizing those poor soles.

Back