Beginner AG setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niker0101

Reaction score
I just got the remaining items to complete my AG setup. All of the equipment was crafted from items purchased at local stores: Wal-mart, Home Depot, Lowe's, and my local beer distributor. As you can see, the only thing that I need to complete is the transformation from keg to keggle.

I am looking to hook the DIY Randall to my kegerator and keep it on full-time but switch from a hopped offering to a non-hopped offering without having to swap out Randall each time, has anyone designed a shutoff y-connector to achieve this, and how does it work?

Additionally, any thoughts that would further complete my set-up would be appreciated. I have some pics included in my signature, all are welcome to view and comment. As I am new to HBT, I love reading and learning from all prior posts, and some day I will help contribute to others posts. Thanks for all the help so far.

Back