• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New CO2 Tank-10 lb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fgo

Reaction score
**SOLD**

Reduced Price to only $75!!

Selling a brand new, still in the shipping box, 10 lb aluminum CO2 tank with the CGA 320 valve and black plastic handle. Found out the day before it was delivered that I didn't need it so my loss is your gain. Date on it is suppose to be within a few weeks of my purchase, which was 2 weeks ago.

Beveragefactory.com sells it for $85 PLUS shipping of $17-18 to Orlando...photo is a stock photo since mine is still in the sealed box.

Looking for a FTF sale in the Orlando area for only $85-Reduced to $75. PM me or email me at [email protected]. I live in east Orlando, close to UCF.

tn375_large_bfc10100109133705.jpg

Help me out guys, is this not a good price for a new 10 lb tank? Or is there just not much demand for this size??

Can't help on the pricing but I know many guys don't want to fork out big coin on a pretty new tank only to swap for a old steelie when they need a refill.

Oh, ok...that makes sense; so someone needing a first or additional tank should be the one interested then... THere's a place here in Orlando that will either refill your tank or swap, whichever you prefer, and at a decent price. Just trying to figure out where to look for a buyer since it costs too much to ship it back.

Thanks for the info!!

I'd take it if you were local, my shop Roberts oxygen will swap aluminum tanks if you ask. If they don't have them they'll get them in

Help me out guys, is this not a good price for a new 10 lb tank? Or is there just not much demand for this size??

Well as you said 85 is the price for a new tank, what you have is a used tank even if it hasn't been out of the box, it has been sold so it is no longer new.

Well as you said 85 is the price for a new tank, what you have is a used tank even if it hasn't been out of the box, it has been sold so it is no longer new.

semantics.....Really? It is not like a car in that it looses values as soon as it is shipped.

It is a good deal but I just bought a #20 from Micromatic.

semantics.....Really? It is not like a car in that it looses values as soon as it is shipped.

It is a good deal but I just bought a #20 from Micromatic.

Semantics.....Not really IMO...buying "like new" from user fgo is not the same as buying new from Micromatic or Bev. Factory or any other established business.

Please, no offense to the OP.

No, if it hast been used it's still new. It's probably been sold a few times by now, manufacturer sell to distributor, distributor sells to retailer. It's still new no matter how you look at it.

No, if it hast been used it's still new. It's probably been sold a few times by now, manufacturer sell to distributor, distributor sells to retailer. It's still new no matter how you look at it.

Nope it is used. Once something has been sold to an end user it is used. There are Legal definitions of original owner, and used merchandise. Legal rights that go to the original purchaser that don’t apply to second hand buyers. If the tank doesn’t hold gas, then the second owner has no recourse to send it back to the place of purchase because he did not buy the tank new, he bought it used from a third party.

While that most likely won’t be an issue, doesn’t change the fact that the tank is used.

Actually, it depends if the seal on the box has been broken or not. End user can always return and the product can still be sold by the reseller as new.

But......who gives a ****? The thing has never been used so that's all that matters.

Actually, it depends if the seal on the box has been broken or not. End user can always return and the product can still be sold by the reseller as new.

But......who gives a ****? The thing has never been used so that's all that matters.

Because the OP asked about his price, and most people are not going to pay the same amount to a thrid party as they could get it from the dealer. Even if you figure the shipping, there are local places to buy a tank for the same price.

Thanks for all the bumps guys but still no buyer so price is reduced to $75...

Just got a 15lb tank for $69 on ebay using my ebay bucks of $30 it was 89 + 10 shipping

Hard to believe there isn't some UCF college guy/girl looking for a CO2 tank or a spare, for their Kegerator setup...

Reduced Price to only $75!!

Selling a brand new, still in the shipping box, 10 lb aluminum CO2 tank with the CGA 320 valve and black plastic handle. Found out the day before it was delivered that I didn't need it so my loss is your gain. Date on it is suppose to be within a few weeks of my purchase, which was 2 weeks ago.

Beveragefactory.com sells it for $85 PLUS shipping of $17-18 to Orlando...photo is a stock photo since mine is still in the sealed box.

Looking for a FTF sale in the Orlando area for only $85-Reduced to $75. PM me or email me at [email protected]. I live in east Orlando, close to UCF.

In regards to the CO2 tank being new or used one
could use this analogy. If a friend gave you a condom
in its original unopened foil package would you consider
the condom used or new? lol Perhaps you would prefer
a used condom I don't know.

In regards to the CO2 tank being new or used one
could use this analogy. If a friend gave you a condom
in its original unopened foil package would you consider
the condom used or new? lol Perhaps you would prefer
a used condom I don't know.

Awesome first post!!

Back