The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got one of our two bartenders back today after she kicked boobie cancer's azz. Which means... I'M not behind the bah! Yayyyyyyyy!!!

Middle Child's flowin like water

Prepare for messy posting in three.... two....

Finally got one of our two bartenders back today after she kicked boobie cancer's azz. Which means... I'M not behind the bah! Yayyyyyyyy!!!

Man, put a man on the moon, but you can't cure cancer... way too much money involved i guess... :(

Hey shirtsleeve, save me some middle child and Joe. i'll be in soon ... :D

[Thread veerage alert]

So I don't know that they have the bullpen to finish this season as well as we'd like, but tonight's 9th inning 5 run rally win was as good as "almost playoff games" get.

Bonus, Big Papi passed Mantle for career homers.
Gotta love Ortiz, 40 years old and the guy is really going out huge...

[We now return you to the insanity that is, The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread. Carry on...]

Porcello goes the full 9 for his 21st win and the Sox 5th win in a row, putting them 4 games up on B'more and 4-1/2 up on Toronto.

And the Magic Number is 9...

Cheers! :ban:

Latest posts

Back