Looking for a good Softball Team Name.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jah

Reaction score
Our slowpitch men's league is getting ready to start up. Any ideas for a good team name? We have thrown around the spider pigs and the angry pirates but not everyone on the teams seems to care for them.

The Chupacabras!

chupacabra-november1.jpg

Reminds me of my BIL's softball team, the "Lagers"...

A fine name, until the uniforms came from the screen print shop, reading... "Largers" !

Good laughs were had.

"Off together" That way when you lose, the other team has to say " yeah we won, we beat off together" :drunk:

My fall ball team name is the "Donkey Punchers"..
Spring team was "Dilligaf" but changed this year to the "Drunken Unicorns"

I appreciate all of your suggestions. I especially liked the chupacabras, however the guys on the team wanted something more perverse. I did everything I could to keep us from being named the master batters. We decided on the angry pirates. For those that dont understand the meaning of angry pirate and why its perverse check out urban dictionary. Heres the logo we came up with. What do you think?
angrypirates.jpg

Thats a pretty good idea for a logo. You Just better hope you don't run into the Angry Ninja's. :ban:

Back