Stoopid Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proofman

Reaction score
Man, I feel really stoopid asking this question, but about a month ago I found the recipe website that had lots of recipes on it. I thought I bookmarked it, but I didn’t. I also thought it was apart of this HBT, but I can’t find it. If I remember correctly it was a simple page (white background etc) but had loads of recipes. I was especially drawn to it because it had many more spice beer recipes than any other site I have seen. I know this is a long shot, but does this sound familiar to anyone?

That's it! I knew someone here could help me. Thanks a bunch, Brad!

Proofman said:
That's it! I knew someone here could help me. Thanks a bunch, Brad!

Glad to be of service, I find that database a great source of inspiration in constructing my own recipes. The recipe database here is excellent too of course! :D

I'm familiar with Cats Meow. I bookmarked Stout Billys. I'm a novice/beginer brewer. No were near ready to start creating my own recipes. I'm just hunting recipes. Later in the year I plan on doing a winter spiced beer.

Back