What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My own Wet Hopped Harvest Ale made with hops I grew, picked at their peak and used in the boil, and three days later I picked the rest and put them right into the fermenter.

Nice night for this broke beer drinker.
1st Southern Star, Bombshell Blonde
2nd shared a Great Divide, Old Ruffian
3rd PBR (thought I was going to bed)
4th Southern Star, Buried Hatchet Stout (wish I could ship one to everyone, they only have South Texas distribution).

I stand corrected,

http://www.southernstarbrewing.com/Distributors.asp

Maybe biased, I am a Texan, but all brews are very drinkable, the Buried Hatchet is just light enough to get the complexity, very nice Stout in my book.

Pliny the Elder vs Stone Ruination!

Pliny is almost impossible to get east of the Mississippi. My old Marine buddy and homebrewer sent me a couple. Yum

I am stoked about the Big Foot coming in a week or so. I had my PBR for the evening, and am having six Sierra Nevadas. Celebration, Pale Ale already down. Last four in this order.....Kellerweis, Torpedo, Porter, Stout.

Troegs Mad Elf Ale - the brothers made this 11 percenter quite nicely - no alcohol harshness, nice spicey character, and gently warming.

Latest posts

Back