What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting ready to crack open a bottle of Poland Spring (non-aged).

DONT DO IT! youve made it this far, you can not drink for one day! 2 hours ago you said you were NEVER drinking again haha

Dude, I still feel just as bad as I did when I woke up. If I think about bacon, I'll puke.

And Mark, NEBCO is actually moving around the block from where their current setup is. Same, short ride for me. :mug: Hopefully, Rob will have a sick pub in that place. NEBCO's current "bar" stinks. :off:

Dude, I still feel just as bad as I did when I woke up. If I think about bacon, I'll puke.

Didn't you have to think of bacon to type that? Did you puke?
hurl_zpsd689f549.gif

And Mark, NEBCO is actually moving around the block from where their current setup is. Same, short ride for me. :mug: Hopefully, Rob will have a sick pub in that place. NEBCO's current "bar" stinks. :off:

The FB note did say that they would have more room for BA projects and the tasting/growler fill area would be much improved in the new home.

Getting ready to judge some bocks. Small flight, should leave plenty of time for a brewery or two before I head home. Comp is at highland. I got excited when I saw they have their bourbon barrel mocha stout. Then I became said when I saw they'd put bacon in it. :mad:

Getting ready to judge some bocks. Small flight, should leave plenty of time for a brewery or two before I head home. Comp is at highland. I got excited when I saw they have their bourbon barrel mocha stout. Then I became said when I saw they'd put bacon in it. :mad:

Live a little. Bacon belongs in beer

Currently having two gravity samples, one of the imperial Flanders red I brewed about a month ago (left) and the El Dorado single hop IPA (right). For the sour brewers, it's been a month in primary and the gravity is quite high, ~1.020. Is this normal? I imagine will continue to go down as I add bugs from bottle dregs. Is this right?

CameraZOOM-20130912165231171.jpg

I was starting to think I wouldn't see any down here. Hopefully it stays on the shelf long enough for me to decide if I want more after I drink this one tomorrow.

It was a nice IPA. I wouldn't go and search for it again but it was decent. Plenty bitter and has some nice pine notes at the end but I would reach for sculpin if I need a IPA fix imo..:tank:

NIZZLE said:
Someone has a massive bomb on their front porch :rockin:

UPS just came to the house and I said, "WTF is UPS here with?"

Thanks, Nizzle!

(Seriously, UPS dropped some **** off and I still haven't gotten off of the couch to go get it.)

FermentNEthinG said:
It was a nice IPA. I wouldn't go and search for it again but it was decent. Plenty bitter and has some nice pine notes at the end but I would reach for sculpin if I need a IPA fix imo..:tank:

That reminds me, I need to pick up some Sculpin. :D

Drinking my Bitter and hating my job. Fitting, I suppose. Going to have to work this weekend (I refused on Saturday aka Zwanze Day, but I have to go in Sunday) and then being sent to bumflocc nowhere for a bunch of stupid busywork Monday overnight into Tuesday.

Upside is this is one of my best brews.

20130912_181238[1].jpg

Gravity sample of my punk spice pale ale? Still pretty bitter has some really nice flower and spice notes. Only a faint touch of pumpkin. Not bad couple more weeks than into their tiny homes we call bottles!!!!

image-2816937829.jpg

Next up for my liver.

Digged that beer quite a bit when I had it in Michigan. I like Bell's.

I just went to pour myself another cup of water. The Tired Hands in my fridge are nice and cold. ****. I just can't do it.

Mark, a LHBS is looking to start a little brewery - a seven-barrel. I have purchased a few things from them in the past but they generally don't get much business from me anymore (pretty pricey and one of the employees is a jackass - and he is almost always the guy I deal with there).

Maltose Express in Monroe.

Back