Triple Decoction Partial Mash on Hold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivan Lendl

Reaction score
I nearly cut my thumb off yesterday at work, so ill be out of brewing commission 'till next week. I was really hoping to get this batch in the fermenter by friday...

Maybe the brew gods are frowning at my ostensibley superfluous mashing extravaganza?

:tank:

Bjorn Borg said:
I nearly cut my thumb off yesterday at work, so ill be out of brewing commission 'till next week. I was really hoping to get this batch in the fermenter by friday...

Maybe the brew gods are frowning at my ostensibley superfluous mashing extravaganza?

:tank:
Man, I hope your thumb gets better soon!

Chairman Cheyco said:
Almost as in "I almost put my thumb in the fan" or almost as in "The sword got half-way through the bone?"
;)

yeah i geuss i was being a tad hyperbolic...i was wiping a serated knife off, and cut the thumb deep and wide. It probably needs acouple of stitches, but i just wrapped it in a few towels for a while, then put on some steri-strips (poor mans stiches).

Back