Wasatch Beers: What do you think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurpinator

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with Celiac a couple months back, but used to love Wasatch and Squatters brews (fav. were polygamy porter cause of the name not bad either, the squatters witbier, and cutthroat). Just wondering what others who have come in to Utah and tried wasatch beer think .

:off:

My girlfriend went there when she was in the States and ordered a freakin' orange juice.

She bought me back a Polygamy Porter coaster though :D

I like to ride my bike up to park city for lunch and have a few of their beers. I have like all the ones I'ved tried. The polygamy porter on nitro is good. Seems pretty mellow in my opinion though.

Ride your bike up to Park City? I hope you mean motorbike, because bicycling up Parley's Canyon is certain to be suicide ;) I really like their Polygamy Porter. I wish I could have tried more of their beers when I lived there, but I got married young and stupid.

Ride your bike up to Park City? I hope you mean motorbike, because bicycling up Parley's Canyon is certain to be suicide ;) I really like their Polygamy Porter. I wish I could have tried more of their beers when I lived there, but I got married young and stupid.

Yeah I mean motorcycle. I head up through Provo Canyon.

Back