• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Pin Lock Posts & Poppets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimman

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I am in need for some posts & poppets for my firestone kegs. I also need some for my cornelius kegs however firestone would be of more priority. If anyone has any they would be willing to sell I would appreciate it. I really dont want to buy any at new cost so thought of checking here first.

Thanks everybody..... Brew on!!!!

KP355.jpg

I actually think I have one pair laying around. I converted pin lock to ball lock and held onto the old posts. Let me double check when I get home and I'll post a quick photo.

I have a Cornelius pin lock set with poppets.
Are you swapping from ball to pin, or did your kegs not come with posts?
If you do have ball lock posts I'll swap with you

Thanks for responding everyone. I actually don't have any ball lock parts to trade. But I am interested in any pin lock posts and parts. Please pm me with the price your looking for and we can go from there.

Reason I need them is several of mine have been damaged with my posts being bent.

Thanks

Cheers,

Back