Att: Canadian Keggers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up 3 from Princess Auto in Coquitlam. They said they just got a bunch in. They only had 2 junkers on the floor but a bunch of beauties in the warehouse, just gotta ask them. Pretty cool store too, first time there, will have to go back to satisfy other desires one of these days.

Still an inch of pepsi left in them, think I will give them a thorough cleaning tomorrow before my kegerator parts arrive. This is really exciting.

Yuh might as well hand tyhem your wallet now. lol

Cool. I wonder how many they have left in there system?

They probably have a LOT left. Pepsi is still in the middle of converting over to bibs. I would guess the number is in the 1000's. When I went to the local warehouse to pick up some stuff for my family's business they were loading full semi's with full kegs. They are pushing the conversion over to bibs.

Looks like there's not many left.....called a couple stores down this way...one was sold out, other had 4 coming in.....none left in distribution centre. So, just a heads up for ppl that are still thinking of getting some.....get them while you can...:mug:

the princess auro in sudbury just opened a few weeks ago so i decided to check it out tonight. they had at least 20 there. so i picked up 2. yay no more bottling for me!

Looks like there's not many left.....called a couple stores down this way...one was sold out, other had 4 coming in.....none left in distribution centre. So, just a heads up for ppl that are still thinking of getting some.....get them while you can...:mug:

LOL. If you called the moncton store these were some kegs they ordered in for me..Got them today..

LOL. If you called the moncton store these were some kegs they ordered in for me..Got them today..

hahahhaa.....nice..i called both dartmouth and moncton...moncton was where they the 4 (yours) coming in..... Was looking for someone else. Do you know if they got anymore in? will probably just call later anyways when i'm bored....

when I was there they said they were not getting anymore. But they may order some in for you. They were very helpfull..

Back