The greatest TV chef of all time.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife just introduced me to this. I can't stop laughing.

Nor can I figure out if this is for real. It has to be a joke. It has to be.

I feel like at the end of each of those clips that he's going to tell me about the little green men living in his ear canal that taught him how to whip up these amazing meals.

I feel like at the end of each of those clips that he's going to tell me about the little green men living in his ear canal that taught him how to whip up these amazing meals.

According to a story my wife found about it (Buzzfeed, I think), the guy's a registered sex offender. And this was a college project.

But wow. This beats the previous worst I'd seen:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe that this has not already been mentioned

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7tnc9_the-french-chef_fun"]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7tnc9_the-french-chef_fun[/ame]

I liked it better when there was just 3 maybe 4 cooking shows on TV instead of the 24/7 now. It was just something more to look forward to each week and seemed like more of a personal connection.

Nadid G's Bitchin' Kitchen.....really?

Poor Sandra ... what ever became of her? (Looking at the video she's probably in a long term stay at the Betty Ford Clinic :D )

Don't know. Don't have cable. Fortunately most of the cooking shows on PBS are worth a damn.

But she's just....terrible. The Kwanzaa Cake and Hanukkah Cake are hilarious though. Especially considering that a key part of her Hanukkah Cake isn't even kosher.

I don't what's worse, her or that Weber Cooks guy.

BTW ignoring the awkward racism of the Sandra Lee Kwanzaa cake. How is that semi homemade? By my count, only thing that didn't come from a can is the cocoa cinnamon and vanilla.

There was an episode of Giada's show where everything she made was stupid easy. IIRC she made trail mix (from bagged granola), brownies from a box with a jar of raspberry preserves mixed in and something else. It was sooooooo stupid. I can't believe she got paid to make that episode.

Don't know. Don't have cable. Fortunately most of the cooking shows on PBS are worth a damn.

But she's just....terrible. The Kwanzaa Cake and Hanukkah Cake are hilarious though. Especially considering that a key part of her Hanukkah Cake isn't even kosher.

I don't what's worse, her or that Weber Cooks guy.

My read on the Weber Cooks guy is he was trying to make videos showing poor bachelor guys who only know how to operate a microwave and can opener how to cook. Still hysterical though!

Dang! Cake's racist too now? First watermelon and now cake.. what's next, fried chicken?

Probably, fraternity at a local college here hosted a Fried Chicken and 40's party on Martin Luther King day a few years ago. Somebody said it was racist and they got in trouble for it. The fraternity lost their charter pretty soon afterwards.

I actually really enjoy this show (and "Cooks Country" too, I still can't figure out the difference between the two shows). Less celebrity chef, more geeking out on food science.

landshark said:
Probably, fraternity at a local college here hosted a Fried Chicken and 40's party on Martin Luther King day a few years ago. Somebody said it was racist and they got in trouble for it. The fraternity lost their charter pretty soon afterwards.

:facepalm

Search "Epic Meal Time" on youtube....their all great...lots of Bacon!

Not a TV chef.... heck, not even a chef.... but there is none better than Hanna Hart and "My Drunk Kitchen".

Cute gal (that looks almost disturbingly like my former neighbor that I was sorta dating for a while...), lots of random thoughts... and drinking. Lots...and...lots...of drinking.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vLYxeJjxc8s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Brunch is an excuse to get drunk in the morning.
I just call that morning."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/glwkK7turPY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"If it tastes like ****, add some cheese." {struggles with cheese package} "Okay, cheese is trapped, so you can't have cheese"

Edit: In almost every episode, the credits at the end make some reference to cheese.

Edit again: I think I managed to embed the videos, they didn't show up the first time....

Back