Enjoy the 4th!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopboy

Reaction score
As I have stated before, I grow hops and drink beer. My brew buddy brews. Today, I am off to his house, yard, to the Kupferschmidt Biergartens. There we will being enjoying a sampling of his Frambrozen(s) and another Belgian style, The Farmhouse Ale.

My delimma: Its 30 blocks away. If I drive I will limit myself to 2 pints with water in between. If I ride my bike....more bier and I won't need no stinking water!

What to do what to do? Oh well tomorrow night, the 4th, I'm the DD.

Happy 4th...Hopboy:)

July 4 is a great day to be in HB. We have a parade that has been an annual event for over 100 years. Here is my rough itinerary:

Get up, eat a hearty breakfast
Mount flag on beach cruiser, ride downtown, drink beer.
Watch parade at friend's party, drink beer.
Ride parade route in reverse after parade. (no beer but it's a quick ride)
Bounce from bar to bar enjoy the day, drink beer.
Hit a BBQ late afternoon, drink beer.
Watch fireworks at the pier. (no beer on the beach)
Maybe hit another bar, drink beer.
Lock bike to a tree, take a cab home.

Were flying St. Louis to visit In-laws. Maybe the airport won't be so irritating on the holiday. Probably BBQ and drink beer when we get there and check out the fireworks display.

I'm heading up to Narragansett RI for my buddy's 9th annual 4th of July bash. I picked up a (free) keg of blonde ale(which I helped brew) from the brewpub today, so I will be rolling in style tomorrow:rockin:

I'm getting up early and taking the shopvac down to clean up the pontoon boat. Then going to throw some chickens in the smoker for dinner and start drinking beer. Beer and wave-runners the rest of the morning. Grilled hamburgers and hotdogs at lunch time, then more beer and a nice nap in the early afternoon when its hottest. Then smoked chicken, corn on the cob and squash and peppers for dinner. Taking the pontoon boat down to the marina to watch the city fireworks display, and taking along a six pack of black berry wheat to drink. kitten made a red white and blue pound cake for desert with 3 kinds of berries and cream cheese icing and it will be off the chain with some fresh cold black berry wheat beer.

It is 12:48 AM here

Happy 4th of July everyone!

unclesam2xo3.jpg

Sammy says.........Drink to Liberty or else!

Back