Spinal Fusion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fretman124

Reaction score
Leaving for the hospital in an hour. Hopefully will get rid of the constant pain of the past two years. I have 50 gallons of beer, 10 in fermenters, 20 in clearing tanks and 20 kegged. I'm thinking that will last me for the two months I'll be off work.

Wish me luck........

Best of luck. At least they aren't doing radiation treatments to calcify the disks, like they did in the '50s.

hope it turns out well!

i have chronic back pain at the moment...slipped disc and pinched nerves...can't even brew beer by myself. i'm getting massage therapy, physical therapy and traction work done right now...hopefully i won't have to have surgery

This only sucks that other countries have had disk replacements for 50 years and the FDA is just now approving research for them now. Had a friend go to germany for the replacements after numerous fusions. Much better treatment, unfortunately not available in the US.

Good luck with the fusion, hopefully it ends or way reduces the pain.

Back