What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love resin, but I prefer gandhi. HT is great as well but with its cult following, I think I'd still rather have a gandhi.

But most days I settle for Baxter ipa because none of the above are regulars at my bottle shop. Just resin from time to time. I really do enjoy the baxter though, it's quite tasty.

I like Baxter. I usually get some when I make it up to Mass.

I'll take Gandhi any day over Resin.

I'll drink to that!

Channel, check out this Weakfish my buddy's bro-in-law caught last night while drifting eels. One of three that he's ever seen in his life out in the Sound.

image-2818431999.jpg

Channel, check out this Weakfish my buddy's bro-in-law caught last night while drifting eels. One of three that he's ever seen in his life out in the Sound.

View attachment 141131

back when I was your age, I used to "noodle" for barracuda. and that's why I'm not allowed at car shows anymore.:rockin:

NIZZLE said:
I got to brew a berliner someday.

Do it already! Im thinking about another 10 gallon batch when I have fermenter space. Half blueberry and half prickly pear maybe.

Drankin some fine H2O while I watch the grill. It feels like the sun is about 3inches from my face cuz it's so sunny and this fooking grill is so hot!

Gonna go for a bike ride later and then some more beers later. I'm assuming you guys will hold down the fort in the meantime?

NIZZLE said:
Well I am going blueberry picking again tomorrow

I can see it now: NIZZLE skipping in the blueberry patch with a sundress and a basket swinging by his side. It is a cute, but disturbing thought nonetheless.

Decided to give this another shot since alot of people like to rave about it. Same opinion I had the last time I had one several years ago...eh, whatever.

IMG-20130811-00075.jpg

Just got done with a 5 mile bike ride. Drinking water like its my job. Haven't ridden in close to a year and I'm feeling it! Probably wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been pulling 70lbs of my daughter in her little trailer. I'm doggin it right now fo realz yo!

Stone Ruination. Lovely stuff.

ForumRunner_20130811_220105.png

Absolutely boogered, cycled 60 miles from Manchester to Blackpool into a driving headwind. Had some fish and chips (fries to you lot I suppose), then got the train home. If I'd known it was going to be such a bad headwind I would have got the train there and been wafted home by the wind...

Back