Stella Chalice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopSong

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Stella is giving away the chalice again. I tried it last go and finally got to the point where I could enter my info.. Never received the glass.

Now, you confirm via Facebook. What the give / take ? You guessed it.. you (may) get the chalice.. BUT, in return, you get to give up all your Friends and any other important info that is reserved for what you don't want public. :drunk:

So maybe I'll use my "fake" account. The one that is associated with Spotify (cause I don't care to share my music habits with the world, and really don't want to see all of the crap my friends are listening to...)

Then again, if you don't' have any friends on your facebook, will they even send you some glasses? (I mean, chalices?)

I called last time and never got it, I have plenty of glassware. I'm happy with my Teku and Spiegelau stemmed Pils.

I knew I ordered one last year but it never came. There was really no way to tell how to get ahold of anyone about it. I suppose the deal is that you request one and it may come. That's silly I suppose. I registered for one using my fake FB account where I have zero friends and zero info. They said I am on the wait list and did not ask for an address. I am not sure what happens now but I guess I will wait.

I just took a quick look at their facebook page and didn't see anything about this. Any link or info on where you saw that they are doing this again? I understand they haven't been all that responsive and a lot of people didn't get the glasses last time. But I figure it is worth a try.

edit: NEVERMIND: I figured it out. For anybody else that needs it, the link is stellaartoisgift.com

Wow, almost 3 months later, it actually came! Just got home to find a little box with my name on it. Wasn't expecting anything, so I couldn't figure out what it was. Popped it open to find a nice new piece of glassware.

Anybody else get one?

Sent from my LG-P769 using Home Brew mobile app

People WANT Stella glasses??

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

I was in Vancouver for work 2 years ago and asked the bartender if I could take the glass home, she said sure. Odd thing about that same trip was it was during the Stanley cup playoffs, the bar was empty, and the hockey game wasn't on, instead it was an OSU scrimmage football game...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

People WANT Stella glasses??

Hey, it's a free glass and it looks fancy. Also, they don't force you to only drink Stella out of it. Tonight, I christened it with a New Belgium Shift and Stone Ruination (none of my homebrew was cold).

Sent from my LG-P769 using Home Brew mobile app

Lol, as far as pouring a beer goes, the Stella 4% glass is a more satisfying option! I think they are prettier too!

This one:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393918141.363111.jpg

Back