What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tabb said:
Never smoked a pipe. They smell great though. I like cigars though. That is a nice looking one, where's it from.

I got a humidor of cigars but I prefer a pipe. Brian Doran in Wesr Virginia made this particular pipe. The style is a Poker. He sells on eBay or he can do a custom job. Great guy and a stellar pipe. The Mississippi River is a great tobacco as well if you ever decide to pick up a pipe.

The end of my growler of saison. A little flat but still tasty!

image-3278678739.jpg

I'm on a low carb diet for the next few weeks until I get my BF measured as part of my fitness test for the Navy. Right now I'm drinking a low carb friendly drink. Vodka martini with a feta stuffed olive. Yeah, I am that classy. ;)

20130409_174413.jpg

They got some good beer dame I love Michigan :)

My first Dragonmead I have had Im embarrassed to admit lol. As it warms it gets damn awesome. Complex palate, I will be picking up more of this and Greenbush next trip to bottle shop, and yup its a great time to be a beer lover in Michigan!!! :tank:

nukebrewer said:
Explain what you mean by the word 'class.' I have a feeling you are referring to the collage classes I am taking right now that I mentioned last week, but I honestly can't can't tell since I used the word 'classy' in my previous post. :)

Aren't you a little old for collages? :D

image-766007873.jpg

Berliner Weisse in celebration of my short lived attempt at working for someone else. Turns out I've got better things to do than get dicked around.

Explain what you mean by the word 'class.' I have a feeling you are referring to the collage classes I am taking right now that I mentioned last week, but I honestly can't can't tell since I used the word 'classy' in my previous post. :)

Yeah - was referring to your comment formats week.

Very nice! I can't wait to try it. Should be perfectly carbed by the time I am off the low carb kick.

It should be in perfect shape by then. I was going for aroma and hop flavor over bitterness in this one and I think I hit it.

*edit* - fixing the string of gibberish that was there before :D

Aren't you a little old for collages? :D

View attachment 114486

Berliner Weisse in celebration of my short lived attempt at working for someone else. Turns out I've got better things to do than get dicked around.

So what's next then? Aside from some brew?

So what's next then? Aside from some brew?

This and that. I've ran a small business selling baked goods, preserves, and produce at farmers markets the last few years so I'll probably do a bit of that now that the season is getting fired up. I've also done pretty well buying junk at farm auctions and selling 'collectibles' There's still a chance I'll get a job brewing on a small system for a company looking to open a satellite brewery and tap room for their 'specialty' program in Asheville, but I'm not holding my breath. The only reason I wanted a job down there, was so my wife wouldn't have commute/stay down there a couple nights a week, but she can transfer much closer to home when a position opens up, or just about anywhere in the country for that matter.

New Belgium rampant imperial ipa, it's just okay.

Not good to know :( ?,havent found any yet. I love Ranger. Seems to be alot of Ranger-haters too. Therefore Im still looking forward to it. :D I hope I dont agree,not to disagree.:) But I hope I disagree. We'll see.Dont pee from a tree. Alot of double ee's going on here you see? ...sam I am. ?

Had homebrew club meeting a local brewpub. Drank a bunch of their beer. APA straight out of the fermenter, plus a couple rounds of their 4% Bitter, which may be my new favorite beer there (knocking the spot from their Mild)

Drinking my 11 mo old citrus wheat..added some orange and grapefruit peel, its pretty quaffable. Trying to finish old beers to make some room :)

ForumRunner_20130409_194111.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130409_194048.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130409_194048.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 116
Hefty stout. Tastes like chocolate covered raisins, and has the consistency of chocolate milk. But it's also far too heavy of a beer for a San Francisco heat wave (yeah, 72 is hot here...)

Ok I lied, it's growing on me.

image-3551819118.jpg

Back