• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 gallon Blichmann BoilerMaker kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
SOLD

Local/pickup only
(I'm in Nashua, NH, so you should be within driving distance). :tank:
NOT shipping this, period. If you're not within a reasonable distance from Nashua, NH, please don't ask about it.

10 gallon Blichmann BoilerMaker for sale. Great condition, includes what it shipped with (will find the brush, or can provide another for the sight glass). Been using it as a HLT for the past few batches, but am in the process of converting a keg into a new HLT for use. As such, I don't need to have the Blichmann taking up space.

Has the dip tube, thermometer, and sight tube. NO false bottom.

I do have a Blichmann auto sparge that I could add (we can discuss) to it. No holes made in the kettle, so that would need to be done.

Paid over $350 for the kettle new (from LHBS I used to visit). Asking $300 (obo) for it. Willing to entertain/consider serious offers. :mug:

Back