What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll set you up with some good ones whenever I finally bottle the next go round.

How's the buch doin? I was supposed to move wifey's onto blueberries today, but got distracted moving 20 cases of bottles downstairs. I think she'll forgive me.

Hi, my name is Gabe and I have a bottle problem.
I haven't checked it lately. I will before bed.
I love everything you brew brofish! :rockin:
fo shizzle my NIZZLE!
Sours are unpredictable and never know. Time heals all wounds.

"Ever been in a turkish prison?" -Captian Over

Having Lone pint- po-cha-na-quar-hip braggot. In translation "erection that wont go down. Lol
it used to be tart, but that disappeared. live & learn?

it used to be tart, but that disappeared. live & learn?

My first sour was very sour at first but smoothed out. I haven't had one in a while because I only had 11 bottles. Got two left. Maybe in time it'll come back out or your just getting used to sourness. Like Petrus. First time was super sour the last time it was a lot tamer. I got a sour going which im in love with. Need to put it on oak and reuse the cake. Im planning to throw a stout on it.

20131011_214322_zps5cee7d80.jpg

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer. One crappy picture

And gabe, I'd imagine any further out and the vanilla would really fade, but in 1 year it blended real well into the stout, made it more than just a finishing flavor.

My German IPA I. Kolsh yeast Magnum/ Hallertau hops. All various German malts-klosh malt base. Its different and good. Kolsh yeast and Ipa together is maybe weird,maybe more of a pale ale. But was going for all german ingredient IPA's(it can be done). My II and III German Ipas got better using differnt malts -hops mainly german. Maybe will have to have German IPA II next that I also chilled down to compare. To put it this way: Im actually enjoying it more than a Dales pale ale I previously had which Ive discovered Im not a big fan of recently. (That beer seems/seemed hyped up to me - I actually like Sierra Nevada Pale ale better- I think) To each is' drink though...
Ill have some pictures when I get a better phone-too lazy to get a new one lately. And I have no idea where to begin with phones these days. Think Ill be having my way with my German IPA III next. Maybe not super great ipas but pretty good stuff, Id recommend trying it out. The kolsh yeast has a crisp lagery thing in a good way to it by the way,maybe like an IPL?

DisturbdChemist said:
I this san Diego is spanish for a whales vagina. I dont thing german has a word for that lol

You need to study up on your Ron Burgandy. ;)

NIZZLE said:
Naw you just don't like to drank beer I guess I knew you where a fooooooking hipster :p

Edit: and yes you are so WRONG!!

Me? Hipster?
Between the two of us, who posts pictures of PBR?
Check and Mate. :p

I breathe a big sigh of relief every time I get home, open my suitcase, and everything made it through the flight safely. Phew.

Drinking water tonight, running a Tough Mudder tomorrow.

St Arnolds Divine #13.. Great beer.

Thanks Dustin.

Your welcome. It is a good beer. Hope the next one is as good.

You need to study up on your Ron Burgandy. ;)

I though it was spanish? Need to watch the movie again. Its going to be a slap stick movie night when they are hilarious and not over the top stupid. Next up after airplane

ForumRunner_20131011_212036.png

Gabe, I just looked in on the kombucha. the SCoBY you sent is sitting on the bottom & looks like a smooth milky pellicle forming on top.

I'm no expert, but that sounds like it's forming a daughter which is a good thing.

image-3383680877.jpg

Passed on this one today, couldn't justify paying $200 for a beer I couldn't finish

image-3541491795.jpg

Excellent beer, but I still prefer Wake-n-Bake.

allenH said:
Passed on this one today, couldn't justify paying $200 for a beer I couldn't finish Excellent beer, but I still prefer Wake-n-Bake.
A good friend of mine works at grey hawk golf course and Phil's grill just got st Bernardus 12 On a handle in the grill room

NIZZLE said:
Ya because your a fooooooking homer!
Wake-n-bake is very good as well cheers.

Yes, I am a homer! Wasn't that Randy Booger that started all of that? He got banned for calling out all the mods in a thread, good read if you can find it.

Latest posts

Back