It's a Trappist!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spunkmeyer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody think George Lucas will sue me for this one? :)

itsatrappist.jpg

I think I'll try giving it some color, etc. sometime this week to jazz it up a little bit. I'll post an update in this thread after I've completed it.

You know, it didn't even occur to me that it might be considered an "obscure" Internet reference... guess I spend too much time online!

Haha, sadly I think you would have to worry more about the Trappists suing you than Lucas. For Monks, they really will not forgive you for using Trappist on your label.

Though I imagine the question was asked in jest...pretty sure if you are selling it you may have issues... otherwise I wouldn't worry.

Love the label though :)

That is awesome! I agree, you're safe from George Lucas and Trappist Monks, but you'd better watch out for the Mon Calamari chamber of commerce.

LMAO
That one with the dog is amazing. I had to stop watching it... I'm supposed to be working now, not busting a nut.

That dude is just proof that jerry garcia is in fact still alive. Someone get that burnout back on tour!

As for the "It's a Trappist" label.... Brilliant! Love it so much I pulled it down and put it into my desktop slideshow folder.

Schlante,
Phillip

Best. Label. Evar! Even better than my lager label made out of blue rough plastic. I call it, "It's a tarp!"

Back