Cigar City

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBBrewer

Reaction score
Headed to Cigar City Brewery tomorrow and I am up there every other week or so. Was wondering if anybody was interested in trading some brews. I like stouts and barleywines. Let me know if you are interested. I am grabbing Leon. A 13% ABV English barley wine aged in apple brandy barrels, Marshal Zhukov’s RIS, and probably their Good Gourd imp. pumpkin.

Headed to Cigar City Brewery tomorrow and I am up there every other week or so. Was wondering if anybody was interested in trading some brews. I like stouts and barleywines. Let me know if you are interested. I am grabbing Leon. A 13% ABV English barley wine aged in apple brandy barrels, Marshal Zhukov’s RIS, and probably their Good Gourd imp. pumpkin.

I will happily trade you whatever you want from around here for some MZ and/or Leon. I just picked up some Imperial Biscotti Break, if you are interested.

I would kill for a bottle of Zhukov. If you can grab one we can work something out. I have made several attempts to get my hands on a bottle.

I have 2 bottles of Zuk left and possibly 1 Leon if the trade doesn't go through. Anybody looking to trade?

I have some 2012 saison Brett and bourbon barrel quad. There is stingo and imperial pilsner on the shelfs right now along with their their normals dark trouth stout, tank 7, long strange triple, double wide, and their quad. Their doubble sesonal is supposed to hit the shelfs soon.

Their chocolate was all recalled last year for being infected, what a bummer.

I am not a big fan of the Belgians or sours. Have anything else that is easy to get?

I have 2 bottles of marshal zhukov's imperial stout, 1 bottle of batch 69 double cream ale, 2 (4) packs of white oak aged jai alai, and 1 bottle of Leon that is pending a trade. If it falls through, it will be available. I am still looking for big stouts, barleywines, firestone walker reserve series. Let me know what you offer for trade. I will also be looking for some good gourd this weekend, but it is getting hard to find.

Any chance you have a the behemoth or dark lord? I am not a crazy hop head, but I may be open to a trade depending on what you are looking for. What are you interested in?

I have 2 bottles of marshal zhukov's imperial stout, 1 bottle of batch 69 double cream ale, 2 (4) packs of white oak aged jai alai, and 1 bottle of Leon that is pending a trade. If it falls through, it will be available. I am still looking for big stouts, barleywines, firestone walker reserve series. Let me know what you offer for trade. I will also be looking for some good gourd this weekend, but it is getting hard to find.

Do you still have the Zhukov? I have a parabola I would trade for it.

The 2 bottles I had I believe are accounted for. I should be able to snag another bottle though. I will grab another if you are 100% on trading. Let me know.

I see your from btown, I was born and raised there! Bayshore class of 04. Anyways, I love some cigar city brews and cant get enought of them when I visit home. Last time I was home I had one that tasted like a pb cup. It was excellent. I also believe I had the barleywine or something similar aged in the barrels. I tried that one when a bartender at the Roo let me have a sip. It was amazing. Have fun!

Ha, funny stuff. I graduated Bayshore in 99. Yeah, that was probably the snack attack. CCB brews are quite tasty.

Dont go out of your way if you dont have to. What CCB beers are you looking for and what good beers are easy for you to get?

I honestly don't know. I don't think I can get anything close that you cant there. I want to go to San Diego next weekend anyways so just pm me a list of there beers you would like then ill see if I can get them. If I can ill send you a list as well.

I am headed to the brewery today to hopefully pick up a few extra bottles of Moat Water. If your interested, shoot me a pm.

I would like to see rsome alesmith if you can while out there. I would be happy to trade the Moat for some.

Just enjoyed a pint of the Moat Water at the tasting room and was quite impressed. I am a big chocolate stout fan and this one was all that and a nice side note of coffee. Vanilla was very slight, but still there. Great beer altogether. Let me know who is interested. Always looking for trades.

The speedway stout and old knumbskull barleywine look good. If the barrel aged versions are available, I would prefer that.

I have 3 Moat Waters available and 1 Zukov stout. Let me know if anybody is interested.

I've got both Speedway and Numbskull, but have access to most CC beers already. Shoot me an IM if you have any of their rare beers.

From CC? Only one beer I don't presently have: Hunapu. :)

What else do you have from them? I've got the entire Dos Costas series, Auld Alliance, and other rarities already. There might be others I'm not aware of, although I'll be back at the brewery in about 6 weeks.

I have those, but not looking to part with them. Try that Moat Water when you go the the brewery, it is quite good.

I picked up 4 bottles of cigar city brewing marshall zhukov's imperial stout last night for trade. I also have 1 bottle of Good Gourd and 1 bottle of Moat water that I may be willing to trade if something looks interesting. I am looking for big stouts, barley wines, or ipa's. Let me know what you have for trade.

Back