• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new 6 and 3 gallon carboys - $30, $25 Free shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That deal is on Amazon a lot, and is one of the best deals out there for sure for new carboys shipped. It goes in and out of stock often though so keep an eye on it if its out of stock at any given time.

yah always on and then off then on then off.. kinda like homer simpson when his kids are fighting ( flipping the lights switch on and off )

Just picked one up also, thanks for the tip. Great deal...gotta love amazons free shipping

wait had to cancel that order.. !! i looked up the paklab company and it showed something in canada with $28.50 carboys in canada with free shipping.. boing !

Thanks to this thread, ordered another 2 (had 2 from the last time). The first two arrived in good shape and have been used a few times already. I'm not sure I like carboys better than a plastic bucket (in several ways I like them less), but I figure they are especially good if I want to let the batch sit around (secondary/condition), especially when I don't want to commit a corny keg to it. Hopefully I won't drop one of them (full) while carrying it from the driveway downstairs to my basement.

Op, thanks for the thread!

Is it free shipping to the states when ordering direct? I'm on my phone so it is hard to tell.

One of mine (I ordered two), didn't arrive, and UPS tracking said is is undeliverable: "Shipment damaged and will not be delivered".

Oh well, at least I got one of them.

One of mine (I ordered two), didn't arrive, and UPS tracking said is is undeliverable: "Shipment damaged and will not be delivered".

Oh well, at least I got one of them.

Same thing, I am going to call Amazon and have them send me a new one if possible. They were packed horribly just fyi. Mine came in a very thing box with a single layer of bubble wrap and was beat to hell. I guess the other one didn't make the trip.

AJP said:
Same thing, I am going to call Amazon and have them send me a new one if possible. They were packed horribly just fyi. Mine came in a very thing box with a single layer of bubble wrap and was beat to hell. I guess the other one didn't make the trip.

They won't (send a new one), only refund the $.

On my previous order, packed the same way, both made it ok.

Got mine today and both were in one piece. Perfect.. they could do better with the packing job but just happy I got mine in perfect shape.
Only took from wed to today to get also. Only 5 days.

Just ordered one from amazon w free shipping. Only one more available at that price!

They won't (send a new one), only refund the $.

On my previous order, packed the same way, both made it ok.

Just a heads up I called amazon and they were more than happy to ship me a replacement carboy no questions asked. Should be here in 2 days.

I ordered 2 of them about a month ago. They were stacked up at my front door; took the first one in the house, unpacked it & all was good. Went to move the second one but the sound of a bunch of broken glass in a box is unmistakeable. Called Amazon & they credited my account, no harm no foul. Box went straight to the trash, never made to the house. I asked the lady on the phone if I had to ship the damage product back, she wanted to know what she could do with a box of broken glass...enough said!

Mine came today - everything was fine. Kind of funny packaging. It was double boxed with a sheet of shipping paper between the boxes.

Bahh ! woke up this morning to 4 boxes at my doorstep... shake shake shake.. first one ok.. shake shake shake.. second and third box ok... shake shake shake rattle rattle rattle. 4th one smashed to pieces...
i still have to open them all to make sure of no cracks or anything but i know 1 for sure needs to be replaced..

Latest posts

Back