What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops.. that's the one

ForumRunner_20130824_220352.png

Maybe the fact he runs his mouth to everyone, trying to force the idea that NG makes the best fruit beer in the world. Apparently if you don't think so as well, you're a homer. I'd also like to see these lists that NG will remain on top of forever. I've never had NG nor do I feel the need to.

Reading comprehension = D+

****** score = B-

You getting mad over a subjective conversation about fruit beer that has absolutely nothing to do with you = priceless

sweet water 420 extra pale ale came in the mail the other day and have to say im very impressed. west coast style ipa essentially.

Randy_Bugger said:
Reading comprehension = D+

****** score = B-

You getting mad over a subjective conversation about fruit beer that has absolutely nothing to do with you = priceless

Someone tries hard over the Internet. You won dude. Funny how you score on the ****** scale higher then me. Pull the NG bottle out of your bum so you can walk straight!

jack_a_roe said:
sweet water 420 extra pale ale came in the mail the other day and have to say im very impressed. west coast style ipa essentially.

I had my first sweet water at johns pass outside of tampa a few months ago. It was the 420 as well. I really liked it.

See you folks in the morning. Ill be doing some lake fishing tomorrow around 7am. I bought a Sam harvest pack tonight for the am :)

MrNickVT said:
See you folks in the morning. Ill be doing some lake fishing tomorrow around 7am. I bought a Sam harvest pack tonight for the am :)

Good luck. Post pics of your catch.

Both of those are awesome. Hard to pick between the two but I think I'd give SSR the slight edge.

Having a few Guinness' while winding down from a very long 16 hour day at work. I also have some Coop F-5 IPA chilling for a cookout tomorrow.

Done for the night. Very happy to see that my brothers new bar will carry Stone, Founders, lagunitas, and a bunch if ny locals. Yummmm

Drinking and driving don't mix. The same goes for guns. :rockin: Haven't cleaned one of my carry pieces in months. Every time I want to, I'm a few beers deep. FML

I never drink and drive. I only take sips at red lights and stop signs.;)

Back