Klunkholm Bryggeri's AltBier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celestialparsnip

Reaction score
Finally got around to making a label for my beer. I only printed out one sheet, since I'm lazy, but hey. 5 Bottles will have labels, at least.

I'll probably start labelling properly when my pipeline gets going, but with only 1 beer bottled, then there's not much point doing a whole batch. I know what's in it :p

altbierklunkholm.jpg

photoalt.jpg

Looks tasty.

And the beer looks good too!

Seriously though - that's a very nice label that looks professional and not overkill.

And the beer does look very nice. Alt is one of my favorite styles!

It sure goes down a treat. Smoother than any commercial beer I've ever had.

I must admit though, I did copy the design (although I did create it from scratch, not including photoshop brushes and custom shapes, that is) from Goose Island:

goose-island-mild-winter.png

I'm sure there are a dozen commerical breweries with the "Oval and Ribbon" somewhere. Don't call it copying - call it going with a style that works.

I really like the "Serve chilled from the heaving.." Logo, please consider that stolen or "copied".

Nice label, and the glass/bottle pic looks great! Nice choice of bottle style too. If it tastes as good as it looks, you've got a fine brew going there. Regards, GF.

The bottle itself is actually a soda bottle from Ringnes, but they use the same bottles for their beer as well, so it works. Thankfully the labels just slid off after a round in the dishwasher.

Back