Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jmcm_brew said:
Updated for the night RR: Pliny Consecration Temptation Supplication Heady
Goose island Juliet or Gillian
Fw: Parabola Sucaba Velvet merkin
KBS
any cantillon
Surly abrasive
Any hill farmstead
Any New glarus sour or fruit beer
3F Oude gueuze
Founders rubaeus
Bruery: Any sour
Cascade sang noir, vlad, kriek, blueberry, apricot

DrPhunk said:
I'll keep an eye on this one too. Although the current list is already heading in the direction of the other MAW thread

Also noticed that. Maybe it should just be breweries listed and not specific beers???

RR: Pliny Consecration Temptation Supplication Heady
Goose island Juliet Gillian Lolita
Fw: Parabola Sucaba Velvet merkin
KBS
any cantillon
Surly any
Any hill farmstead
Any New glarus sour or fruit beer
3F Oude gueuze
Founders rubaeus
Bruery: Any sour
Cascade sang noir, vlad, kriek, blueberry, apricot
Deschutes green monster or abyss
Justin blabaer
Ching Ching
Dragons milk

Val is up!!!..

Sorry for so many list updates.. Just trying to get a feeling of how easy I needed to make it.. That was my first list since I never got to grant the other

"Welcome to The Craft Beer Make A Wish(Easy Version) Thread!!! Open to any member of 90+ days and 100+ posts. CONUS only."

`Conus is a large genus of small to large predatory sea snails, marine gastropod molluscs, with the common names of cone snails, cone shells or cones.`

Not being a snail i guess i cannot participate.
:drunk:

"Welcome to The Craft Beer Make A Wish(Easy Version) Thread!!! Open to any member of 90+ days and 100+ posts. CONUS only."

`Conus is a large genus of small to large predatory sea snails, marine gastropod molluscs, with the common names of cone snails, cone shells or cones.`

Not being a snail i guess i cannot participate.
:drunk:

Sorry bout your luck :D

Val is up!

10. REGULAR PRODUCTION AND SEASONAL RELEASES ONLY!!!!! If the beer is generally hard to find or very limited do not add it to your wish list or you'll be asked to remove it. The idea is that these beers should be easily available to the majority within the distribution area, this applies for seasonal releases as well. If its something you wait in line for at the brewery your in the wrong MAW.

I thought this could use a bump after the last list.

This is cool. I've granted a couple maws, and thought it wasteful to put shelf beer on my lists, but really want to try local goods from anywhere that doesn't easily find its way into my cellar/fridge/belly.

I'm excited to jump aboard!

Here is my list.

Founders (any)
Bell's (any)
Westbrook (any)
Left hand brewing (any)
Pipe works (any)
Terrapin (any)
Surly (any)
Great Lakes (any)
New England brewing (any)
Revolution anti hero ipa
Gandhi bot.

Thank you.

Here is my list.

Founders (any)
Bell's (any)
Westbrook (any)
Left hand brewing (any)
Pipe works (any)
Terrapin (any)
Surly (any)
Great Lakes (any)
Revolution anti hero ipa
Gandhi bot.

Thank you.

I'll grant this

Here is my list.

Founders (any)
Bell's (any)
Westbrook (any)
Left hand brewing (any)
Pipe works (any)
Terrapin (any)
Surly (any)
Great Lakes (any)
Revolution anti hero ipa
Gandhi bot.

Thank you.

Nice approach! I'm kinda hoping that most lists in this thread look like this one. Good job.

Just going to list breweries. Pick your favorite regular beer from them and that'll work for me. I want to try beer i dont get in new england. As a rule, I don't like belgian IPAs. Sours would be cool, but certainly not necessary. Thats my guidance, but feel free to send anything at all.

Russian river
Jester king
Cascade
Funkwerks
Crooked stave (no surette or st. Bretta please)
Sante adairius rustic ales (would really like to try their stuff)
Jackie o's

g-love said:
Nice approach! I'm kinda hoping that most lists in this thread look like this one. Good job.

I liked the fact that this was a more reasonable version of the MAW. I like trying new brews that are not available to me and not hard to come by. Sort of like The mans swap-o-Rama. You get a nice sampling from the traders region. If I wanted a dark lord or other hard to find stuff I would jump in on the original MAW.

I really like this thread. The other is just a bunch of rare stuff and I just don't have time to hang out at all the bottle releases. I do however have some great beer available to me and a bunch of stuff from the rest of the country I want to try.

The only ones I could grant off the current list would be true maws. Subbed anyways...

Just going to list breweries. Pick your favorite regular beer from them and that'll work for me. I want to try beer i dont get in new england. As a rule, I don't like belgian IPAs. Sours would be cool, but certainly not necessary. Thats my guidance, but feel free to send anything at all.

Russian river
Jester king
Cascade
Funkwerks
Crooked stave (no surette or st. Bretta please)
Sante adairius rustic ales (would really like to try their stuff)
Jackie o's

I'll make it easier. One from the the list above. One from your favorite brewery that doesn't distribute to CT.
http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/index.html Will tell you any thing from the US pretty accurately. Although I do get evil twin. Oh and imports aren't there, so if you want I'll take some cantillon! ;)

I'll make it easier. One from the the list above. One from your favorite brewery that doesn't distribute to CT.
http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/index.html Will tell you any thing from the US pretty accurately. Although I do get evil twin. Oh and imports aren't there, so if you want I'll take some cantillon! ;)

Hmm... u decide then im in Missouri. Granted

Haven't heard of Sante Adairius before. Sounds interesting. I see they're pouring an 'intellectual collaboration' with TH now.

Haven't heard of Sante Adairius before. Sounds interesting. I see they're pouring an 'intellectual collaboration' with TH now.

I see west Ashley as a popular iso from them. I figure anything else they have sounds good too

I need some info!! So I can send this man-and or woman some beers :tanked:

I dont want to post a list till I get some info :) :D

tripplehazzard said:
I need some info!! So I can send this man-and or woman some beers :tanked:

I dont want to post a list till I get some info :) :D

Since he's basically accepted the offer in the open thread you can go ahead and post your list.

Back