• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 draft beer taps (not forward sealing)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yavid

Reaction score
These taps came with my draft tower but I swapped them out for Perlicks. Anyone have a use for these? If so make me an offer.

DSCN0269.jpg

What are you looking to get for these? I am looking into starting to keg my home brew and sourcing local supplies has been proving difficult. I do not know what is a good offer to make for these so I was just wondering what your asking price woud be.

I would be interested and could pickup locally if your actually in Regina. Might be a good chance to grill you for some more info on where you get supplies here.

Sorry, these taps are long gone. Not sure how to change to "sold".

As for supplies in Regina: I mail order most of my stuff through Canadian Homebrew Supplies out of Ontario. Or I'll order through Northern Brewerand have my order shipped to a bar in Noonan, ND and then drive down to pick it up (NB won't ship here). Depends on what I need. Often the savings from NB more than pay for the drive. Just keep in mind you'll need to pay duty.

Back