• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- Pinlock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataz722

Reaction score
I am looking for some pin lock kegs. Preferably local to avoid shipping cost. Let me know if you have any that you are looking to get rid of.

I have 2 new pin-locks in great condition. Never used for soda, had a couple of batches of beer in them. I'm in Wisconsin so if you don't find something local give me a shout.

Just to be honest, I did buy these new for over $100 each just a few months ago, so I'd probably be looking at $100 for both.

Greg

I have 2 new pin-locks in great condition. Never used for soda, had a couple of batches of beer in them. I'm in Wisconsin so if you don't find something local give me a shout.

Just to be honest, I did buy these new for over $100 each just a few months ago, so I'd probably be looking at $100 for both.

Greg

Well while we are being honest, there is no way I could do $100 for them. Sorry.

I'm in the S.F. bay area (left coast) with one Coke Pin Loc vs all my other pepsi ball locks. A straight swap would be great but the darn shipping would be a deal killer for us. Sorry boss we were not on the same coast. Maybe there is a left coast member looking for ball to pin swap? Well others now know of the Coke Pin Loc as it will not fit inside my Corny manufactured Pepsi single Corny refrigerator a single tap unit. Only Pepsi's will fit inside.

Latest posts

Back