Re-assembling stout faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baja_Brewer

Reaction score
Edit: If anyone takes a gander at their faucet, or happens to know, what size is the spout o-ring (#14 in the picture below) that goes inside? The ones that are in the faucet I recieved are so fried I dont really trust my caliper measurements!!
/Edit

So today I took apart a new to me but used stout faucet to clean it and I cannot seem to reassemble it properly. If someone that knows could give me some feedback on the order the parts are supposed to go back into it, that would be much appreciated!!

Does this help?

19.gif

Stout Faucet (click on Replacement Parts)

Yes! Thanks so much BLL, I was looking all over for a schematic like that before I posted and thats what I wanted!

Thanks a million

YES! Very much so. Mine is actually fairly different from that one, but I got it back together with the help of that diagram. Now I just need to get some new internal o-rings because the ones in mine were shot, but that shouldnt be so hard. I'll try measuring them but I may end up calling micromatic and asking what size theirs are....

Bumping this up with another question: Anyone know the spout o-ring size? Mine are mangled beyond belief and I'd like to order some more (#14 in the picture above)

Back