worst noob screw up ever. my beer IS ruined

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personally, i'd dump it. even if it is safe, i wouldn't want glass in anything i am drinking/eating except for the container in which it resides.

Strain if you must, but as I said gravity has already taken care of that for you. As long as you leave the last 3/4 in. or so of liquid in the fermenter you're golden. If you use a secondary you're even better. I'm not even counting on the fact that the glass in a hydrometer is so thin that you could probably chew it without injury.

I would have no problem drinking your beer. You can even send it to me and I'll prove it. :D

My advice is to use punctuation. Capitalize letters at the beginning of sentences. Use spell check. And break up those huge blocks of text. As to your brewing issues, I don't know what they are since I stopped reading after 2 "sentences".

i meant to type floor, i think theres a few other spelling errors there too

i will be straining and racking to secondary and will drink it, it is my first brew i have to see how it turns out :mug:

Back