What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having this (and yes BK, I'm going to age four of them)

image-228991928.jpg

While finishing my baking ... just cut this up:

image-860050169.jpg

Kahlua Fudge (with pecans) ... and I'll save ya all the trouble - I know!

image-3081469999.jpg

Interesting. I had a sixer of this during summer thought it was very average.

Maybe it's just a testament to the low quality of IPAs I've been drinking lately, lol. I'll try it again after a few Flower Powers or something and see what I think.

It's pretty good. Not sure I'd buy it again, but I'm enjoying it.

20131210_194500 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

DisturbdChemist said:
Your at whip in. You suck

You know it! I missed the Abyss bottles they put out (guess I should have taken a 'coffee break' and run over here earlier), but glad I got it on tap at least.

So who has access to Mad Elf? Like easy access? As soon as I make good on a trade or two, I want to buy some. mcbaumannerb, I haven't forgotten about you. Just been slammed at work. Evidently everything is a ****ing emergency this week.

Elisyan Bit Frost or something. It's just okay.

MrNickVT said:
The Alchemist - Ouroboros this is an amazing brew. It's taste is more of a white ipa huge hints of orange and grapefruit.

Nice label on that one. ;)

tyzippers said:
Stepping out of my sickness and work induced haze to have my first beer in almost a week! My boss apparently wasn't joking when he said we'd spend every waking hour on this project till its done! I've been working 8 am till midnight since last Monday. On top of that, trying to get healthy too! Anyway, enough complaining. I know you monkeys don't care.

Here it is: Left Hand Milk Stout!

Blah, blah, blah. Man that's alot of words just to say you're having a LH Milk Stout. ;)

Sorry things have been that crappy lately. Hopefully things get better soon.

mcbaumannerb said:
Having this (and yes BK, I'm going to age four of them)

While finishing my baking ... just cut this up:

Kahlua Fudge (with pecans) ... and I'll save ya all the trouble - I know!

That fudge looks great! Is it too late to put my order in? ;)

WesleyS said:
Blah, blah, blah. Man that's alot of words just to say you're having a LH Milk Stout. ;)

Sorry things have been that crappy lately. Hopefully things get better soon.

There's the Wes I know!! Yeah it's pretty crappy. About to head back into my cage. Way I see it is the more I work now, the sooner I get to go home!

JAOM. Now, this is my first time drinking it. Does the cinnamon age out? I'm at 5 months now, and it still tastes a bit too cinnamon-y. It's definitely drinkable and it looks beautiful.

tyzippers said:
There's the Wes I know!! Yeah it's pretty crappy. About to head back into my cage. Way I see it is the more I work now, the sooner I get to go home!
Yeah, man. I hope you're home sooner rather than later. It sounds like this Oklahoma project has turned into a nightmare for you. Keep your head up, drink lots of beer, and...um...well, just drink lots of beer. :D

Dang, draft board is killing me here tonight. Out of the first three I ordered, finally just left it up to the 'tender to give me some samples. Settled on an Independence Convict Hill Oatmeal Stout. It all worked out in the end.

And tearing into this excellent bread pudding with bourbon dulce de leche

image-2747603746.jpg

ForumRunner_20131210_203541.png

TARDIS Cider (Bigger On the Inside)
Crabapple Cider
One of my own...almost dry, crisp. Really nicely carbonated. From a colder part of the house; so chilled, but not cold.

So who has access to Mad Elf? Like easy access? As soon as I make good on a trade or two, I want to buy some. mcbaumannerb, I haven't forgotten about you. Just been slammed at work. Evidently everything is a ****ing emergency this week.

Elisyan Bit Frost or something. It's just okay.

No worries - I know you've been busy.

That fudge looks great! Is it too late to put my order in? ;)

Crack. Fudgy crack. (I may have some left - will know by the end of next week.)

Another coconut run and cranberry juice. God damnit. I want to slap Rachel Maddow across the back of the head with a piece of bamboo.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Easy access to a mad elf.....sounds kinky.......
It could be, with the right dude.
uatuba said:
JAOM. Now, this is my first time drinking it. Does the cinnamon age out? I'm at 5 months now, and it still tastes a bit too cinnamon-y. It's definitely drinkable and it looks beautiful.
Send it here and I will evaluate.

My first amber ale from august. Real good.

I struck out in terms of getting beers I was actually trying to find this week , but there's always a silver lining right? Stumbled across these beauties today.

Of course it was interesting when I ran into a couple coworkers at Whole Foods and had to explain why I was buying beer at lunch, but whatever...

image-4030152567.jpg

Latest posts

Back