Basement Bar Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful build man......nice work! I finished mine a while back and have been enjoying the hell out of it this summer so far. Enjoy! :mug:

Thanks for the compliments...@ KES...both of the long sides of the bar are about 8 feet long. I didn't plan it that way but its just worked out that way. As far as height goes, I just used the "feel" test, I knew how high a comfortable bar felt and just went with it, ended up being something like 42" tall I think. If you want any more measurement let me know.

and @Hoppo, i've read through you thread more than once I love that bar top look you used.
Cheers.

Found this forum on google and all I can say is this is exactly what I would want. I've been having a similar idea brewing in my head this past two weeks. You did an amazing job. If I may ask about how much did you spend and did you make your own blue prints?

Back