Cigar City Nielsborium

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the non barrel aged version at the brewery but have not seen any in the bottle yet...I will keep my eyes open.

Cigar City Brewing: “On Saturday the 21st, we will release a very special beer we have been working on, Nielsbohrium, which is part of the collaboration we brewed with Mikkeller back in December. This Imperial Sweet Stout brewed with raisins has been resting in rum barrels for months and has just been bottled and will be ready to go just in time to be part of our celebration. More details on the release to follow, but the bottles will be available and it will make a very special, limited appearance on tap.”

This Saturday, Cigar City is releasing the barrel aged Nielsborhrium at the brewery for $20/bottle, limit 12.

If anyone is going and is willing to pick up a bottle, I would really like to try it. I will be happy to pay for the bottle, shipping, and or trade. Whatever.

Any Tampa locals out there going this weekend?

Back