What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nightcap.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390341473.700823.jpg

Nice view. Glad you like it. Can you give me some tasting notes? I'm going to remake this for a friends wedding later in the year.

Definitely an easy drinker--disappeared quick!

I didn't get a lot of the typical Hefe characteristics but did get some light funk.

I enjoyed it. Wish I had another.

I can't believe Zonker is listed as the best Wyoming beer. Pako's is the best by a long shot. No other Wyoming beers even come close. Zonker is just okay IMO.

that was one that I disagree with. They were pretty heavily favored to the IPAs also.

I've actually never been to that one.

I like Song Que's Banh Mi. I don't remember if I've had any Pho from anywhere in Eden Center, but I definitely should.

I actually like done of the pho places outside of Eden. If you are willing to out up with horrible service, try Pho Capital in Fairfax.

FBS after shoveling after work. Blew the tire on the snow blower.

This would've been a great addition to my New Years eve party full of Mad Dog 20/20 and Night Trane. Wish I thought of it.

As soon as you said that, I got up off of the couch and poured some. Cheers.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390347593.994048.jpg

How is it?

It's not complex and the style isn't meant to be complex. I don't knock a beer for not being complex. It's good. Would I go out of my way? No, except yesterday. I was in the hype mob crowd at my favourite packy. Although, Wegman's had absolutely no one around the display.

Would I have a craving for it in certain situations? Yes. Clean and crisp. I would choose it over other Trappists just because others aren't my flavor in style. I'm happy I bought it and happy they're making it. Don't let all the b*tching from people about the price put it down. It's reasonable if you look around.

My pets extremely pissed me off so trying to calm down with a little tobacco

u8adasep.jpg

By pets I can only assume you mean cats. :D

It's not complex and the style isn't meant to be complex. I don't knock a beer for not being complex. It's good. Would I go out of my way? No, except yesterday. I was in the hype mob crowd at my favourite packy. Although, Wegman's had absolutely no one around the display.

Would I have a craving for it in certain situations? Yes. Clean and crisp. I would choose it over other Trappists just because others aren't my flavor in style. I'm happy I bought it and happy they're making it. Don't let all the b*tching from people about the price put it down. It's reasonable if you look around.

So, mediocre? That's about what I was expecting.

Troegenator with Troegenator pot roastView attachment 173895

Mmmmm, pot roast.

Weller 12 here. Getting ingredients together to make make Pad Thai when the mrs gets home. Pad Thai is a good one to get all cooking show on and get everything measured about before I start cooking.

I forgot to mention the miller high life a neighbor gave me before the snow blower tire blew.

4x coronitas. Big glasses are nice. Lime was inserted. Still prepping for bottling on Saturday.

Having the second pour of the vanilla porter and a vanilla buffalo sweat side by side. The buffalo sweat takes the edge as its not as thin and a little more roasted flavor. Both great brews though

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390351454.309944.jpg

Thought I had my nightcap two drinks ago. On to my third nightcap.

This is taking me over the top. Goodnight.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390351483.889071.jpg

My pets extremely pissed me off so trying to calm down with a little tobacco

u8adasep.jpg

Nice pipe and view! Ever try Seattle Pipe Club's Mississippi River? If you haven't and like English Blends I will toss some in with your bottles.

Drinking my Nelson/Galaxy/Simcoe IPA. So freaking fruity

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

Hope they didn't swat another BCBS onto your floor...

No. The BCBS are safe and sound.

Nice pipe and view! Ever try Seattle Pipe Club's Mississippi River? If you haven't and like English Blends I will toss some in with your bottles.

Drinking my Nelson/Galaxy/Simcoe IPA. So freaking fruity

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

Thanks man. No I havent. I just get tobacco from local store. I never bought online. If you want to throw it in, I'll enjoy it with one of the beers you send.

Latest posts

Back