Northeast PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smarek82

Reaction score
Never crossed this section of the forum before until I read the most recent HBT newsletter.

Basically starting this thread to see if anyone is from northeast PA and looking to have a brew day that wouldn't require traveling very far.

Follow up or PM me if needed.

Thanks

HA... was just browsing this site and saw North East, PA. I live in Harborcreek and my backyard is Shades Beach (8 Mile Creek). Just got started homebrewing in Jan and have 3 - 5 gallon Extract Batches out of the way. 1st batch I just bottled yesterday and have 2 more in the carboys... ready to bottle next week and the following week.

I assume you know about the Ales for Sails event this Fri 5:30 -8:30 and the Brewerie Home Brew Fest on the 24th. I am going to the Ales for Sails this fri, but unfortunately can't make it to the Homebrew fest since I'll be skiing in Utah. PM me if you will be at the Ales for Sails and we can meet up and BS. If you aren't, I'm pretty booked up until April, when I plan to brew my next batch and taste my beginning batches. :mug:

I'm in drums pa. Just north of hazleton.

JRA I thought northeast PA was in regards to the geographic region. I just mapped ur location and ur near North East, Pa town. Is there a thread for Erie or western Pa?

Back