Is my brewery name lame???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When in doubt, look to your username.

"MANGINA BREWING" Wooooot!

[edit: should have looked at the previous page. already covered it. I still think "mangina" would be an awesome name.]

I really don't want to know how you knew to link to that page.

Kind of scary:confused:

do what you want to dude. are you planning on selling? going big? probably not i would guess, so it's for you, and you alone. therefore, be personal, be creative, be fun. in other words, don't use any of these ideas. use what makes sense and sounds good to you.

i love horror movies. specifically old school classics, like the texas chainsaw massacare, evil dead, dead alive, etc.

chainsaw brewing worked for me. another reason i went with this, and you'll want to keep in mind when coming up with your own name, is it has good visual appeal to me, with the crossed chainsaws, and also has lots of fun possiblities of beer names that goes well with the theme, such as "death by dunkel", "the bitter end", "blood, guts, and hefeweizen", etc.

I vote from somethin' like Pokinerazz Brewing.

That way you can say things at work like, "I can't wait to get home and have a Pokinerazz!"

"Good God, on a really hot day, nothing beats a nice Pokinerazz"

Cape Brewing is pretty lame but its actually got kind of a funny story behind it so I've stuck with it. If not... I woulda gone with something like Pokinerazz.

Just think of the labels!!

Not to re-change your mind, but the letter M-A-N are in your last name, so working off of the "Man Cave" idea could work if you give it a think.

Lose the cave and call it "Man Town Brewing Co." Then you can work all of your Manly hobbies into the beer names, including the golf themes. But you will not be limited to just golf themes.

Shoot, now I want "Man Town" ...... nevermind :D

Man Cave Brewing is just as good as Back Door Brewing. j/k I would rethink that one through again albatross is not bad..

Back