What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things I don't like: people who drive the speed limit in the passing lane for a couple miles and then stomp on the gas when I finally pass on the right. Glad to be home! :mug:

Hahahah! Then you look over and are angry with you lol! Our slow lane is the fastest lane to be in over here;)

Done and done! Gandhi-bot Clone 1.0

ForumRunner_20131208_190606.jpg

Apfelwein. Coming up on a year in bottles and it's finally rounding out. Tasted like rocket fuel for the first 6 months.

image-2912807411.jpg

Pretty shure this fits in my top 10 ipaz fits in near sculpin too probably behind it..:rockin: Not counting doubles. Think Ive had it in bottles but currently finished off my last one of a canned sixer.

avery ipa.jpg

ChefRex said:
Laundry room's looking good! Are you back in the bedroom yet?

Thanks. Not in the bedroom yet. I wanted to hold off on laying the carpet until I got the tile done. Carpet in the bedroom and painting the bathroom/laundry room are the only things left to do before we can get back to normal.

Drinking my Smoked Black Saison. I wish I had some more of my 3724 Saison left. My last two bottles went down to a comp, which just won me a gold medal :mug: (my Lamebic got a bronze too, so I'm feeling pretty good right now even though no medals for the other three entries)

Congrats! Great showing.

F the porter. Any specs on those cookies????????

Those are coconut-lime shortbread cookies with a lime glaze...

Water for now but I see another brew coming as the baking continues.

This is as good as the first year it inspired me and inspired me to dryhopp chinook which I dont think I even tried yet.:eek:. Ill drink this **** up every winter fo sho. I believe it is or at least was wet hopped with whole chinook. The aroma delivers really well right now. Get it before its too late. I also dont believe it ages that well from my experience with it over the years.

nutcracker.jpg

Thanks. Not in the bedroom yet. I wanted to hold off on laying the carpet until I got the tile done. Carpet in the bedroom and painting the bathroom/laundry room are the only things left to do before we can get back to normal.

Are you going to put in a pan for the washer? I don't know much about the subject as mine is in the cellar ( next to my awesome beer collection} but I have seen such a thing to prevent such an issue in the future.

ChefRex said:
Are you going to put in a pan for the washer? I don't know much about the subject as mine is in the cellar ( next to my awesome beer collection} but I have seen such a thing to prevent such an issue in the future.

Yep, I was going to look at those because it seems like a good idea.
I also need an awesome beer collection, but that'll have to wait. ;)

Latest posts

Back