• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BCS-460 With 3 Temp Probes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I have a BCS-460 for controlling brewing processes or fermentation. It comes with 3 Temperature probes as well! Any questions feel free to PM me. I am asking $215 and I will pay postage.

Cheers
~Matt
Good Nature Brewing, Inc.
www.goodnaturebrewing.com

Hey folks,

Sorry for the late replies. THe BCS is still available and I will answer your questions just send me a PM. My mailbox was full so I am sorry if anyone has already attempted to do so. Also I will try to answer some of the questions in the post reply.

Cheers
~Matt

Is the control system still for sale? Are the probes stainless or bronze? I am guessing the system is used correct; how did you like it?

Hi the system is still for sale. It was used (gently), just a little to digital for my taste. I prefer a little more hands on, especially when I am working with 2 BBl batches! The cost would be crazy if the BCS decided to crash on me in the middle of a ferment. I assume they are stainless, but they are the probes available on the ECC website I am sure they have more info than I do. Here is the link to the page 6" Temp Probe - Temperature Probes - Products Any other questions let me know. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back