What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately most of us are intelligent hunters, but there are definitely a few idiots out there. I was hunting some local public land a few years ago, and some guy nearly killed me because he was just shooting at whatever moved. Of course, he was also from New Jersey :drunk: I have only hunted my family's land since then

Better hold still cause I'll shoot ya azz ;)too

Yummm

ForumRunner_20131101_185802.png

I want to punch you in both livers. and I want to punch ol' Hooligan in the pancreas for that pic of the hops.

What did my pancreas do to you?!? I almost had my rye saison shoot out of my nose when I read that. What's sad is that I will blow through those in 2-3 months

Hidden pipe porter with carob nibs and lavender. Weird.
Moravian Rhapsody which is a Czech Pilsner and a cherry stout. Damn delicious. Just dropped by for a quickie and stayed for 3. Blew off work tonight. :D

Biene Die Knie Kölsch by Baumann-Erb's Excellent Refreshment

A medium bodied Kolsch yet still very crisp and clean tasting. Refreshing indeed!

Pairing nicely with a cigar.

Cheers Mark!

IMG-20131101-00382 (2).jpg

Fooooooking love this beer slamming this bomber then of to the bar.

ForumRunner_20131101_210653.jpg

If you feel so filthy So dirty so ****ed up If you feel so walked on So painful so pissed off You're not the only one Refusing to go down You're not the only one So get up Let's start a riot a riot a fooooooking riot.

image-3877530648.jpg

Another holiday gift pack, for some reason I can't resist them. Damn marketing geniuses.

Billy-Klubb said:
i want to give myself a frontal lobotomy now. you watch your pancreas, man and/or woman... edit: another Bark Bite IPA.
Haha dude you r dissecting and destroying organs tonight. Videos r funny and rogue sucks! Dead guy and brutal are the only decent brews they make anymore!

NIZZLE said:
I keep passing that one up so I guess I should go ahead and grab one ya.

You can send me one too win I whoop you this week in FF. :p

Windswept Tornado citra IPA.

ForumRunner_20131102_014840.jpg

Tastes like a double IPA, has the strength of a single IPA, perfect :D

Back